Saturday Big EV work day.
I end up spending 15 hours with the goal of getting the EV drivable and test drive around the block.
Finished the day and night not near the goal but I made steady progress never the less.
Main goal was the electrical control panel.
Here was the first item of the morning which was typical of my work days.
Make a list and mark them off.
1. Pull charger wire through central cable pipe.
2. Finish #1 Electric Box
3. Finish #2 Electric Box
4. Mount Pot-Box with accelerator cable, use a brick in pedal to adjust wide open.
5. Wire up 2 boxes with contactors
6. Mount DC-DC
7. Wire up DC-DC with added relay
8. Fix screen on DC Motor
9. Install panel in car
10. Install shunt in an electrical box
11. Install last 3 battery pack batteries.
12. Make cables for the last 3 b.
13. Wire up relays off original wiring including some “key on” sources.
14. Note components that need a home: inertia switch, contactors, cooling fan, relay potbox, vacuum pump, heater (coils, pump,relays, contactor,fuses and temperature switch)
15. Make 400amp Anderson connector cables.
16. Start motor!!
17 Test drive!!
18. Try out charger
I added some more during the day.
19. Try out fit on electrical panel (find one of the pivots made wrong and find pot box will fit on top of another box on panel.)
20. Include heater wiring and design (better to do with other wiring than later)