So I have made most of the decisions on which direction to go with the motor brand and size, batteries etc.
Most of my parts are ordered from Electric Vehicles of America. http://www.ev-america.com/
Here I ordered:
1. 9.1″ Advanced DC Motor FB1-4001A dual shaft
2. 1231C-8601 Curtis Controller
3. Aluminum Plate/ heat sink compound/ 12V fan
4. PB-6 Curtis Potbox
5. 2 Albright Contactor SW-200 (12V coil)
6. Quick Charge Charger Programmable
7. Battery Terminal Protective Covers (Red & Black)
8. 50 2/0 Cable – ( Black )
9. 40 2/0 lugs – Magna lug – Automotive
10. 10 2/0 lugs- Flat
11. 7 ft Heat Shrink with sealant
12. 80-180 Voltmeter (Westberg 2in Black)
13. 0-400 Ammeter (Westberg 2in Black)
14. 50 mV Shunt – 400A
15. Gast Vacuum Pump (12V)
16. SquareD Vacuum Switch
17. In-line Fuseholders with 20 Amp Fuse
18. Littelfuse L25S-400 $55.00 $55.00
19. Littelfuse holder $25.00 $25.00
20. KLK fuse & Holder – HV Control Wiring
21. Pair Anderson connectors SBX-350 (Red)
22. Fuseholder (4) – Control Board
23. First Inertia Switch – Auto Shutoff (12V Sys)
24. Astrodyne DC-DC converter w/relay SB-50
25. Baracuda Cutter
26. Hex Crimper
From Electro Automotive http://www.electroauto.com/ I ordered the plate and hub for a clutch system because EVA only does clutchless adaptors.
From KTA http://www.kta-ev.com/ I ordered 2 Battery box cooling fans Digi-Key AC 120 VAC, 35 cfm volume. They were the only ones who had them.
From Electric Vehicles USA http://www.electricvehiclesusa.com/ I ordered some tools; battery brush, terminal lifter, hydrometer with temperature, battery filler and cable stripper(very handy).
From Union Auto (731) 935-2800 , Jackson TN I ordered; 18 8 volt golf cart batteries #GC88V Excide brand.
From EV Parts http://www.evparts.com/ I ordered;
1. Book Build your own Electric Vehicle
2. Magnet Collar, for item IN2551 Tach sender
3. Meter, Tach Sender, 2′ long, threaded housing